I see you. You:
- Want to be at home with your kids, but you still need a way to earn serious money. Is there a crazy valuable skill that you can learn quickly that will help?
- Have always wanted to write, but you don’t want to be a blogger or an author. Is there any other way to make good money from writing?
- Know you have what it takes to WOW others with your words, even if you feel like an imposter sometimes. Could you do something to gain the confidence to go after high-paying clients and trust that you’re going to rock the work?
- Don’t have any experience with freelance writing. Is it possible to learn everything you need to know so you can write emails that clients will pay thousands for?
Well, Mom, let me share some super exciting news that’s even better than finding out that all your kids are napping at the same time…
… the answer to every single one of your questions is YES!
And if you click that pink button below, in less time than it will take for your kids to wake up from their 2-hour nap, you will learn everything you need to know so you can write email sequences that clients will pay you thousands of dollars for.
Yes. Seriously. Even if you have absolutely ZERO freelance writing experience!
Don’t need to read another word? Awesome. Here’s that button so you can start before the kids wake up. ⤵️
Hey, Mama, who needs more info. I see you. I love all the details too.
- How would it change your life to earn $20,000, $40,000, or $60,000 a year, working part-time from home?
- Have you thought about what it would feel like to live debt-free?
- Can you imagine the freedom that comes from doing work you love, for people you love, earning good money, and having enough time to do everything you want?
- How much more successful will you be as a freelance writer once you learn a highly marketable, lucrative, and in-demand skill?
- Can you picture future you (and I’m talking 2-hours-from-now future you and not next-year future you) that is confident and capable of charging thousands of dollars to write email sequences for clients because you know the exact same process and have the exact same templates that I use to earn $8,000 per sequence?
Writing Email Sequences for Money is for moms just like you. Moms who want to:
Have it all and live life on their own terms.
Stay home with their kids and still contribute financially.
Make serious money as a freelance writer working part-time hours.
Help incredible business owners and entrepreneurs grow their business.
Develop a specialized skill that is highly marketable, lucrative, and in-demand.
Do the work because they know they can be successful if someone would just show them how.
Join Writing Email Sequences for Money and in the next two hours (literally):
You will learn how to:
- Understand what an email sequence is and does — because yes, it’s totally normal if you have no clue right now. You can still make lots of money writing them.
- Easily prequalify prospective clients who will pay you thousands of dollars to write their emails — because that is what you are capable of, what you deserve, and what these emails are worth.
- Actually write a great email sequence — and by great, we’re talking one that makes money.
- Confidently manage your client inquiry calls, so you only work with the best clients.
- Simplify the actual writing process — from outline to editing — because you know exactly what goes in each email.
- Help your clients make more money with their email sequences — which means they’re willing to pay you more money to write them.
- Close your sales and impress your clients with streamlined proposal, invoicing, and kickoff processes.
- Write words that sound exactly like your client, so they are WOWed with your work, eager to rehire you, and want to send you all the referrals.
- Run your client kickoff calls like a seasoned professional because you know all the right questions to ask. Yes, even for your first client!
- Differentiate yourself from other freelance writers by doing the little extras that most others overlook — like A/B testing and retargeting. (Don’t worry, you’ll learn it all).
You will also have in your hands (or on your screen):
- Four of the exact templates I use to charge $8,000 to write an email sequence.
- All the processes — from inquiry, to invoicing, to writing, to post-launch testing — so you work confidently, efficiently, and effectively with your clients.
- All the questions — from inquiry to kickoff call — so you never have to worry about what to ask.
- Everything you need so you can write email sequences that clients will pay you thousands of dollars for — even if you have absolutely ZERO experience.
Mom, please hear me. If you take nothing else from this page, know this.
Faster than you can binge-watch the latest season of Designated Survivor, you can master the entire process that enabled me to go from charging $1,500 per sequence in 2017 to $8,000 per sequence in 2019.
Would you like to charge $8,000 to write emails for a living?
Before you head over to Netflix, check out these moms who upleveled their freelance writing business with a highly marketable, lucrative, and in-demand skill:
Writing Email Sequences for Money includes:
A two-hour workshop
that teaches you everything you need to know about writing email sequences for clients, without the fluff.
so that you know exactly what to do to go from client lead, to inquiry call, to invoice, to kickoff, to outlining, to writing, to editing, to post-launch testing… and you only work with the best clients.
All the most popular sequence templates
a sequence pushing to a paid course, a sequence NOT pushing to a paid course, AND a post-opt-in nurture sequence you can use to welcome new subscribers. If your client needs an email sequence, you will have it covered.
Lifetime access to the course
including updates and future releases (think future templates), so you're never stuck with outdated information.
from someone who earns > $6-figures writing email sequences for clients and who teaches students to charge thousands of dollars to write sequences.
Answers to your questions
like the ones that you can't find on Google. This is the real deal from someone who works with and teaches students how to work with high-paying clients daily.
Real strategies you can use
so the actual writing part is simple and you look like a pro from day one. Seriously, you don’t need any more what should I write stress in your life, being a working mom is stressful enough.
Tried and tested information
and a complete system that has been PROVEN time and time again to get your clients results. And in case it was unclear, getting your clients results is the easiest way to charge more money to write for them.
because I would never leave you hanging… you’ll get an evergreen webinar follow up sequence too! Just in case your client wants to do one of those as well!
In other words… this course will literally give you everything you need to write email sequences that clients will pay you thousands of dollars for — even if you have absolutely ZERO experience.
Here’s a closer look at the Writing Email Sequences for Money workshop:
What are email sequences?
If you’re like many of my students, you have never heard of an email sequence before. Don’t worry. In this section, we break down what a sequence is, why clients use them, and how clients can use them to make more money — which you can then use to make more money.
From inquiry to editing — working with clients.
Not confident in your ability to work with clients? I’ve got you covered. In this section, you learn how to WOW your clients as we answer questions like: how do you get work writing email sequences for clients? What do you say to potential clients when they reach out to you? How do you make sure these clients are willing to pay you what you deserve to be paid? What are all the logistics of working with clients — think invoicing, kickoff, etc.?
Asking the right questions to rock the writing.
Afraid that you won’t ask your client the right questions? Fear not. We’ll go through ALL the questions. And there are a lot. From inquiry call to kickoff call, we’ll talk about all the questions you need to ask your clients to do work that your clients will LOVE.
Write a great sequence that gets results.
Now that you’ve asked all the right questions, it’s time to outline and write the actual emails. Worried about blank screen syndrome? Don’t be. Use the answers to all the questions to customize the same templates I use when writing email sequences for clients. Your client will tell you exactly what to say so that they love your work, and I'll teach you how to make sure they do that.
Ready to Write Email Sequences for Money?
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start?
Writing Email Sequences for Money is a self-paced course, so you can start right away — or whenever you want. Once you order, you'll have immediate access to everything.
How long is the course?
You’re busy — you’re a mom. I am, too. So I get it. This course can be completed in 2 hours. In less time than it takes you to wash, dry, and fold all the laundry, you can watch this workshop and learn a highly marketable, lucrative, and in-demand skill.
What if I watch the workshop and then decide not to go after clients right away?
That’s why you have lifetime access to the course materials — including all course upgrades and bonus content that gets added later on. Life happens, especially when you’re a mom at home with young kids. Though if you’re worried you won’t feel confident enough to get clients right away, scroll back up to read what my student Kaylee said about pitching and ultimately landing a client days after watching the workshop.
How much is the course?
This course is $697, and it literally contains the exact templates that I use to charge clients $8,000. You will make that investment back on your first client. You should not (and I will not let you) write an email sequence for any less than $750. And you will get so good at writing email sequences that yes, one day you too will charge $8,000 for them.
What is your refund policy?
Writing Email Sequences for Money is a course. When you enroll, you have access to proprietary, copyrighted content, and as such, we do NOT offer refunds. Please do NOT enroll in Writing Email Sequences for Money if you’re not ready to commit to completing the work (the entire 2 hours of work). When you enroll in a college course, you can’t attend all the lectures and then ask for a refund.
Who should enroll in this course?
You should — if you want to write email sequences for serious money and you understand that to do so, you’ll have to actually do the work. This course is for moms who want to charge thousands of dollars to write emails while staying at home with their kids for a living, and just need someone to show them how to do it.
Who should not enroll in this course?
Anyone who is not willing to put aside Netflix for one night. Moms who think templates are not cool because they like making things harder on themselves. (By the way, if you think the big league copywriters aren’t using templates to make their life easier, you are wrong. Just sayin’). People who are over buying courses that they never finish. (C’mon, it’s 2 hours.)
What if I’ve never written professionally before?
Awesome! You’re just like most of my students! This course teaches you everything you need to write email sequences for money as soon as you finish the workshop. You can save yourself plenty of time and money by following the specific steps and instructions in the course. Go read Kaylee’s story again. I’ll wait here.
What if I’ve been freelance writing for a while, but I’m not earning consistently or as much as I want?
Writing Email Sequences for Money is perfect for you because it will teach you a highly marketable, lucrative, and in-demand skill that you can use to charge clients thousands of dollars per project. When you specialize your skills, like my student Amy, you can go from charging $750 to $2,500 per sequence in less than a year. Oh, wait a second that might be outdated because I think she just gave herself a raise again after her client had a $66k launch…
I have a different question that you didn’t answer!
No problem! Just email me and ask. I answer my email personally — and usually pretty quickly.
Testimonial and Income Disclaimer: Results are not guaranteed. All case studies and testimonials are only examples and the results are specific to the student featured. Building a successful freelance writing business takes time, energy, effort, and strategy, and your success depends on many factors. There are no shortcuts or magic pills that will generate guaranteed results in your business.