Sell More of Your Stuff
With a Smart Email Sequence
This is you.
- You no longer check your mailing list stats multiple times a day.
- You know exactly who your ideal client is.
- You put together an opt-in that rocks it.
- You’ve mastered the whole social media thing.
And yet, the automated side of your business is not bringing the sales you know it could. You’re busy. You KNOW you need to sit down and get those email sequences in order, but HOLY BANANAS, you really don’t want to.
Plus, the idea of writing a sales page? FORKS. IN. EYES.
Writing a killer email sequence that engages people and gets them to buy is HARD. Especially when you have all the other actual WORK of running your business on your plate.
Even if you’re a great writer, it’s INSANELY difficult to do your own copy. How many times did you sit down to work on your email sequences and then find yourself doing BUSINESS CRITICAL tasks like organizing the files on your Google Drive or resizing all of your images for Instagram? #beentheredonethat
I’ve seen almost immediate response with my subscribers and engagement!”Samantha Richardson Alday
I implemented your emails late last week and in three days I more than earned back my investment with you.Lauren Golden
When you’re ready to create a killer email sequence that converts, here’s what happens.
We start with a Zoom call.
- You answer a lot of questions (they’re easy, and you definitely know the answers!).
- You send over any requested materials, such as emails you’ve sent to your list that show how you talk to your people — language quirks, phrases — all the things that make you sound like YOU.
- You also send over testimonials on the product you’re selling.
Two or three days after our call, you’ll get your first peek at the new sequence.
- The goal of this quick review is to make sure that the emails really sound like you.
- You review the beginning of the sequence and provide initial feedback.
- This review is also your deadline for gathering and delivering the written materials needed to make your sequence truly rock.
Once you confirm that you’re happy with the direction, I complete the sequence and sales page.
- You review everything, provide feedback, and the final copy is proofed and delivered to you so that you can start getting sales.
- The entire process takes 7-10 days.
- When we start, you get a precise calendar, and on the dates specified, you get the work — without excuses.
Ready to get started?
If you’d like to work with me, here’s what you need to do.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here.
Step 2. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll use Zoom to have a face-to-face chat! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 3. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.