Congratulations on your choice to work with Successful Freelance Mom!
To bring our best selves to the program and our working relationship, it is important we share an understanding about how we will work together. These are the general terms and conditions that apply to all programs offered by Successful Freelance Mom. There may be additional terms and conditions that apply to specific individual programs.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We maintain a code of conduct for all students and team members.
- Be yourself. This is a safe space where you are valued and respected.
- Assume good intent from others. If something doesn't sound right, ask for clarification.
- Be curious. Keep an open mind and be willing to see things from multiple perspectives.
- Be an active listener. What I’m hearing you say is ___. Is that right?
- Use respectful language. Speak about team members and clients respectfully. (No gossip or derogatory language)
- Gossip: talking about personal lives of others or spreading your negative opinion of someone to others
- Derogatory Language: language that diminishes or belittles someone's experience
Failure to comply with this code of conduct may result in dismissal from the program.
Group Coaching Calls
- If you are in a program that includes Group Coaching calls, the schedule for these calls will be posted in the appropriate Facebook group.
- If you are in a program that includes Facebook group access, you will be invited to that Facebook group for the duration of the program so that you have access to your peers and to Team SFM. Generally speaking, the team replies to questions posted in the group within one business day.
- Outside of the Anti-Mastermind, the team cannot give individual feedback on copy other than as specifically designated via our certification program and designated Copy Review process.
- Outside of the Anti-Mastermind, there is no 1-1 coaching offered within our programs, except when specifically designated.
- All questions/contact will be in the Facebook group or on live sessions.
- The SFM team will not respond to private messages either via personal profile or business page.
- Any private billing or technical questions should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be responded to within 2 business days.
- All other questions should be posted in the Facebook group or as a comment on the specific lesson inside of Teachable.
Abbi and Team SFM will come to every coaching session free from distractions. We respectfully ask that you bring yourself to the sessions ready to hear and implement the training and advice we share.
We recognize that as a parent your primary responsibility is to the care of your children. We are not at all offended by children being present during calls, and we encourage you to join us even if your children are home with you. We keep participants muted so that children and other background noise will not be a distraction to the group.
Team SFM agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior established by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)” (Coachfederation.org/ethics). It is recommended that you review the ICF Code of Ethics and the applicable standards of behavior.
You are solely responsible for creating and implementing your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and your coaching calls and interactions with Team SFM. As such, you agree that Team SFM is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by Team SFM. You understand coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
You may terminate or discontinue the coaching relationship at any time. Choosing to leave the program does not excuse your obligation to pay the program fee in full.
Coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of your life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. Deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively your responsibility.
Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and coaching is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and it is your exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If you are currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that you promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching relationship we have agreed upon.
In order to enhance the coaching relationship, you must communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Payments for all programs will be made at either a one-off cost or a monthly payment plan.
Payment monthly is a payment plan and cannot be opted out of during the agreed period. If a payment is missed, the total amount still owed for the agreed plan is then payable immediately.
Payments are non-refundable.
We do not offer refunds.
We are entering into a coaching relationship and there is not, or will there ever be, any kind of psychological counselling.
An important part of the coaching relationship is the coach’s role in finding challenges and encouraging the client to push herself. At times, this means we will give you guidance that may be difficult to hear or to embody. These messages are always delivered with care and respect. If you find that Abbi or Team SFM acts in a way that you deem to be unprofessional, please reach out via the communication channels offered in your program. Our goal is to provide you with the support you need and we believe that honesty and trust are critical for growth. This is an open and safe place that you can join with confidence.
You recognize that Abbi and Team SFM will always have your best interests at heart and that with hard work and an open mind you can change your life. However, as with anything in life, there are no guarantees and your success is dependent upon your effort outside of this program. We cannot guarantee your success.
You recognize that in the course of our work together you may divulge goals, future plans, business affairs, personal and private information. Abbi and Team SFM will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, voluntarily use any such information for their own benefit or disclose it to a third party.
All materials are for your use only — if you are found to be in breach of this requirement by misuse or illegal sharing of the content, legal action will be taken.
If you have enrolled in a program that offers lifetime access, this refers to the lifetime of the program. If the program is discontinued, you will be notified and given ample time to download any course material for your personal use.
REMOVAL FROM PROGRAMS
If you are found to be in violation of our terms and conditions, Team SFM reserves the right to remove you from any and all programs you have previously enrolled in, including those with lifetime access. You will not be entitled to any refund.
Deadlines and requirements for our certification program will be clearly communicated within the program and must be adhered to.
Your purchase of and participation in the program indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.